Monday, March 23, 2009

.....by Ben

Handphone from Sony Ericsson

T-shirt from Nike

Slippers from Bata

Wrist watch from Seiko

Table fan from Panasonic

I should be hired by the above company because I use and wear their products. But NO...I'm not qualified and my current job mostly deals with human body.

...watch the message that Ben try to express...



After watching it, I wonder how bad economy slowdown in United States even Ben have to make this video to get attention through the internet. How about our country...private sector looks unattractive to me.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

4 comments: on ".....by Ben"

Ezvina said...

gov sector very attractive ka? ;)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

hahaha... bankrupt ler those companies.

cassie said...

glad i still have a job but then wondering till when??

fonsusz said...

nana: attractive in the eyes of the beholder, for me medical benefits n career stability lah.

willie: yalah hoh mun suma org cam ya...

casper: don't worry...ur job satu dunia masih x cukup2!